Thursday, June 17, 2010

Updates! ...or not.

Bah. I haven't posted on here in a while. I thought I might give some news. Weird thing is, I really don't have many updates about my project to post. I got distracted this past while by reptiles, Sharlto Copley, Metalocalypse and Ball-Jointed Dolls. Sometimes I don't know whether I'm eclectic, or just plain odd.

Anywho, to get back to the topic on hand, I have started trying to collect the items needed for spawning bettas. I have already gathered up my large grow-out tank for the fry. It a 37 gallon aquarium I grabbed off of Craig's List, and should be roomy enough for all the babies to stretch their fins until they have to be separated. It'll be gorgeous while they're all living peacefully, I'm certain.

As soon as I can, I'll post the list of items I need. You might find it interesting (or not, I dunno).

No comments:

Post a Comment